username
password
send
Le cœur de la Peur et le programme des raids
Le tout nouveau donjon de raid en difficulté normale de Mists of Pandaria est maintenant ouvert : le cœur de la Peur. Le mode héroïque et l’outil Raids seront disponibles à partir du mercredi 7 novembre. ..
La Quête de la Pandarie, deuxième partie
Le deuxième chapitre de La Quête de la Pandarie est désormais disponible ! Cette nouvelle en quatre parties se déroule pendant les évènements qui surviennent entre World of Warcraft: Cataclysm et Mists of Pandaria. ..
Les caveaux Mogu’shan sont maintenant ouverts & Programme des raids
Le premier donjon de raid en difficulté normale de Mists of Pandaria est maintenant disponible : les caveaux Mogu’shan. Il sera ouvert dans l’outil Raids et en difficulté héroïque à partir du mercredi 10 octobre. ..
La Quête de la Pandarie, quatrième et dernière partie
Lisez le dernier chapitre de la Quête de la Pandarie ! Pour clore leur aventure à travers Azeroth, nos intrépides héros se retrouvent pris dans le conflit latent entre la Horde et l’Alliance. ..
headlines

Arthur Abraham defeated Robert Stieglitz by spli< Sujet précédent  Sujet suivant >
Index du Forum -> Categorie 1 -> Forum
AuteurMessage
France.gif Dogcat250

Inscrit(e) le: 11/07/2019
Posté le 30-08-2019 08:27  
Arthur Abraham defeated Robert Stieglitz by spli

MAGDEBURG, Germany -- Arthur Abraham defeated Robert Stieglitz by split decision on Saturday in their third bout, winning back the WBO super middleweight title he lost to his fellow German in March last year. Nike React Element 55 Pas Cher . Judges Clark Sammartino of the United States and Paul Thomas of Britain scored it 114-111 and 115-110 for Abraham, respectively, while American Michael Pernick judged it 113-112 in favour of the defending champion. Stieglitz was the more proactive fighter, jabbing, pushing forward, with Abraham biding his time and launching counterattacks. These took their toll towards the end, with Stieglitz dropping to his knee in the final round. "I cant explain this decision," said Stieglitz, who dropped to 46-4 (26 KOs). "I led for the whole time. I see myself as the winner in any case. I lost the last round but not the whole fight." Abraham, who beat Stieglitz by unanimous decision in their first bout in 2012 and by TKO last year, improved to 39-4 (28 KOs). "That was a real battle," Abraham said. "Respect to Stieglitz, respect to my coach. We really saw a good fight. Of course I see myself as the winner. I won through my hard punches." Nike Air More Uptempo Pas Cher . - The Seattle Seahawks have signed nine players to 2014 future contracts, including quarterback B. Nike Air Force 1 Haute . He spent the rest of the game making up for lost playing time. Green scored a career-high 36 points, including eight in overtime, and the Phoenix Suns beat Denver 112-107 on Tuesday night to hand the Nuggets their fifth consecutive loss.Ricky Foley is voting in favour of the tentative agreement between the CFL and the CFL Players Association but that doesnt mean hes happy with it. The Saskatchewan Roughriders defensive lineman didnt mince words when expressing his thoughts on the deal on Monday and the CFLPA executive that worked on it. "I am voting YES to accept the deal & NOT strike...cause weve been backed in2 a corner & I have no confidence in our execs or legal counsel," Foley tweeted. Prior to that, Foley sent a tweett to TSNs Matthew Scianitti disparaging the CFLPA executive and warning them about their safety the next time they visit Regina. Nike Air Force 1 Lv8 Pas Cher. "Just wasting more of our Union Dues...Aint nobody in Saskatchewan wanna see them, hope they bring their own security," read the tweet. The league and Players Association reached a tentative deal on Saturday that still needs to be ratified. The pre-season schedule kicks off Monday in Winnipeg with the regular season slated to start on June 26. ' ' ' 

Generated in 0.591217s