username
password
send
Le cœur de la Peur et le programme des raids
Le tout nouveau donjon de raid en difficulté normale de Mists of Pandaria est maintenant ouvert : le cœur de la Peur. Le mode héroïque et l’outil Raids seront disponibles à partir du mercredi 7 novembre. ..
La Quête de la Pandarie, deuxième partie
Le deuxième chapitre de La Quête de la Pandarie est désormais disponible ! Cette nouvelle en quatre parties se déroule pendant les évènements qui surviennent entre World of Warcraft: Cataclysm et Mists of Pandaria. ..
Les caveaux Mogu’shan sont maintenant ouverts & Programme des raids
Le premier donjon de raid en difficulté normale de Mists of Pandaria est maintenant disponible : les caveaux Mogu’shan. Il sera ouvert dans l’outil Raids et en difficulté héroïque à partir du mercredi 10 octobre. ..
La Quête de la Pandarie, quatrième et dernière partie
Lisez le dernier chapitre de la Quête de la Pandarie ! Pour clore leur aventure à travers Azeroth, nos intrépides héros se retrouvent pris dans le conflit latent entre la Horde et l’Alliance. ..
headlines

ariners have placed designated hitter Corey < Sujet précédent  Sujet suivant >
Index du Forum -> Categorie 1 -> Forum
AuteurMessage
France.gif Dogcat250

Inscrit(e) le: 11/07/2019
Posté le 06-09-2019 08:09  
ariners have placed designated hitter Corey

BALTIMORE -- The Seattle Mariners have placed designated hitter Corey Hart on the 15-day disabled list with a bruised right knee. Fernando Valenzuela Jersey . The move coincides with Seattle activating left-hander James Paxton of Ladner, B.C., from the 60-day DL. Paxton was slated to start against the Baltimore Orioles on Saturday night. Hart hurt his knee earlier in the week against Cleveland but played against the Orioles on Friday night. Hes batting .203 with five homers in 58 games this year. Paxton returns after spending time on the DL with a strained muscle in his left side following an appearance on April 8. He is 2-0 in two starts this season. To make room on the 40-man roster, right-hander Blake Beavan was outrighted to Triple-A Tacoma. Fernando Valenzuela Dodgers Jersey . The Canadian skicross racer appeared to have the bronze medal locked up in the mens final at the 2010 Vancouver Olympics, only to wipe out while trying to make a pass in the biggest moment of his career. Justin Turner Dodgers Jersey . Perhaps as important, shes sending a message to 17-year-old gold medal favourite Sara Takanashi of Japan. Iraschko-Stolz relegated Takanashi, who has 10 World Cup victories this season, to second place in two of three training jumps Saturday.Italy won its fourth Fed Cup title Sunday, sweeping past a Russian team that was without any of its top players because of injuries and scheduling conflicts. No. 7-ranked Sara Errani cruised past Alisa Kleybanova before Flavia Pennetta and Karin Knapp won the doubles. Errani needed less than an hour to win 6-1, 6-1 against the No. 183-ranked Kleybanova, who has only recently returned to the circuit following treatment for Hodgkins lymphoma. Pennetta and Knapp beat newcomers Margarita Gasparyan and Irina Khromacheva 4-6, 6-2, 10-4. "Its down to a marvelous team and above all the fact that we are always united," Errani said. "We are very happy. It was a very good week for us. I am happy with how I played today." Italy was favoured after Russia travelled without any of its top players, some because of injuries and a scheduling conflict with the season-ending Tournament of Champions in Bulgaria. However, Roberta Vinci and Errani struggled at times before beating Fed Cup debutants Alexandra Panova and Khromacheva, respectively, on a difficult opening day Saturday to give Italy a commanding lead. Panova was scheduled to play Errani but Russia captain Shamil Tarpischev opted to replace her with the more experienced Klleybanova. Chris Taylor Dodgers Jersey. The 24-year-old, who was ranked 20th before her battle with cancer, was given a warm reception as she walked onto the court. Errani, who dropped just two games and earned five breaks. A stunning drop-volley handed Errani two match points and although Kleybanova saved one, she netted a volley on the second. "I knew I had to play yesterday after the two matches," Kleybanova said. "But there was no sort of pressure on me. I tried to do my best, but this is the first official match Ive played on clay since 2011. I tried to do my best but Sara was really in form. "(Corrado) Barazzutti is a captain who really understands his role. Hes certainly one of the best. And the girls are really close to each other. They have so much respect." Italy is now tied with Russia with four Fed Cup titles, one behind Spain. The United States leads with 13, followed by Australia and Czech Republic with seven titles. Captain Corrado Barazzutti tied Vicky Berner, Billie Jean King and Miguel Margets with four titles as captain. "Sara was as ever a real champion," he said. "They were all brilliant and I have to thank everyone who contributed to this project and this success." ' ' '

Generated in 0.096171s